x264/flvmux/rtmpsink problem with 1.0

Marco Micheletti marco.micheletti at traderlink.it
Tue Jan 15 09:10:42 PST 2013

Hello to all,

I have a problem with porting my application to gstreamer 1.0.
The application creates a flow through x264/aac and flvmux/rtmp.

Trying a simple pipeline I noticed some differences between 1.0 and 0.10:

"gst-launch-1.0 videotestsrc ! videoconvert ! x264enc bitrate=256
tune=zerolatency sliced​​-threads=true ! flvmux ! rtmpsink
location=rtmp://localhost/live /test"

does not work, while the old:

"gst-launch-0.10 videotestsrc ! ffmpegcolorspace ! x264enc bitrate=256
tune=zerolatency sliced​​-threads=true ! flvmux ! rtmpsink
location=rtmp://localhost/live/test"

works.

The server is the crtmpserver while x264 and librtmp are the last available.

Any idea?

--
_/\/\arco _/\/\icheletti
Reparto Sistemi