ffenc_dnxhd problems

BRampersad xc10254 at umbc.edu
Tue Jan 15 10:05:19 PST 2013

Hello Guys,

I am using the latest windows gstreamer sdk from gstreamer.com I am having
trouble encoding using the dnxhd format. No matter what source i use
(videotestsrc, dshowvideosrc) or colorspace converter (ffmpegcolorspace,
autovideoconvert) i am still getting the the error "could not link x to
ffenc_dnxhd0". Here is the pipeline i am currently using:

gst-launch-0.10 videotestsrc ! ffmpegcolorspace ! ffenc_dnxhd ! fakesink

Am i missing something here?

Thanks