How to play .ts file in android

cherishbox cherish48624 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 21:54:34 PST 2013

In this page   ==>
http://docs.gstreamer.com/display/GstSDK/Android+tutorials

I tried to use this tutorial to create a player.

It can played "http://docs.gstreamer.com/media/sintel_trailer-368p.ogv", but
when i try to play .ts or .mp4

file, it failed.

By the way,  i added GSTREAMER_PLUGINS_CODECS_RESTRICTED this command in
android.mk.

It worked, but only audio was ok

PS: GSTREAMER_PLUGINS_CODECS_RESTRICTED := asfmux dtsdec faad mpegdemux2
mpegpsmux mpegtsdemux mpegtsmux a52dec amrnb amrwbdec asf mad mpeg2dec
mpegaudioparse realmedia

I deleted "ffmpeg", because ndk-build will occurr error with this.

Could anybody tell me how to play .ts or mp4 file with correct command in
android???

thank a lot

Tom