Lost video

Ian Davidson id012c3076 at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Jan 19 08:31:58 PST 2013

I have done some analysis of the trace from Attempt 4, Outcome 1 in the
document I attached previously.

Execution ended after 1819237914 ns.  In that time, I noticed that
avimux logged "gst_avi_mux_do_one_buffer:<mux> selected pad audio_0" 174
times, and each time the given time was 0:00:00.000000000 .  In the same
time, 'do_one_buffer' was called for the video pad 27 times, starting at
0:00:00.6307555650 and ending at 0:00:01.669455512.

It seems to me that the video data is getting passed through with a
timestamp for each 'packet', but that the audio stream does not have an
incrementing timestamp.

Could this be causing the problem?

Ian