Lost video

Ian Davidson id012c3076 at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Jan 19 05:10:18 PST 2013

If I capture only the video to an AVI file - it works. With or without
videorate in the pipeline.
If I capture the video to an AVI file and the audio to a separate WAV
file, both files work.
If I capture only the audio to a WAV file, and include audiorate, I just
get a very short burst of sound - my guess is 0.01 seconds of recording.
Again, I have attached a document as before.

Ian