RTSP streaming

Mazahir Poonawalla mazahir.poonawalla at ideaforge.co.in
Mon Jan 28 22:01:16 PST 2013

Hi,
Thanks Mark & Olivier.
Basically, I have a very basic RTSP streaming server. I have used the
test-launch.c example and cross compiled it for leopardboard. Then using
gst-launch I pass my pipleline to RTSP server for streaming and on client
view it either using gst-launch or vlc.
Here is my pipeline:

./TEST "( v4l2src always-copy=FALSE input-src=composite chain-ipipe=true !
video/x-raw-yuv,format=(fourcc)NV12, width=640, height=480 ! queue !
dmaiaccel ! dmaienc_h264 encodingpreset=2 ratecontrol=2
intraframeinterval=23 idrinterval=46 targetbitrate=3000000 ! rtph264pay
name=pay0 pt=96 )"

So basically I am not making use of any SDP files. How do I pass multiple
data rates in here? Do I need to adapt a complete different procedure.

Thanks,

Maz