Audio streaming via UDP

pablorl pabloxrl at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 07:42:12 PDT 2013

Hi guys,

I'm trying to implement the following functionality:

I have an .MP4 file which contains video in h264 and audio in eac3. I'd like
to demultiplex the audio and stream it via UDP to localhost in a loopback.

Using gst-launch I'm able to get it using: gst-launch-1.0 filesrc
location=video.mp4 ! qtdemux ! udpsink host=localhost port=1234

However I'm not able to achieve the same result through code although I
build the same pipeline. What I get is:

"Error: Gstreamer encountered a general stream error."

This issue has been puzzling me for a couple of days and I'd appreciate if
any of you could provide some insight. My code is attached to this email in
case you want to revise.

Cheers

main.txt
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4660933/main.txt>