Play multiple files via a single command-line invocation?

Stirling Westrup swestrup at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 12:36:55 PDT 2013

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 2:28 PM, Tim-Philipp Müller <t.i.m at zen.co.uk> wrote:

> On Mon, 2013-07-08 at 14:06 -0400, Stirling Westrup wrote:
>
> > Okay, I'm now convinced that there is a regression in the latest
> > version of gstreamer, because when I went back to using v1.0.6, all my
> > issues with the order of playing files went away.
>
> Could you file a bug with more details then please?

No, I can't, because I cannot create a test case with gst-launch-1.0, and I
cannot upload my proprietary code. That's why I was asking about some way
of playing multiple files in succession with gst-launch-1.0.  If I could do
that, I could provide a test case with a clear error.

> Which version is that "latest version" you are refering to? 1.0.7 or
> 1.1.1?

Pretty sure it was 1.1.1, as I had updated from git not too long ago. I'm
now running with 1.0.6, and my issues with playing multiple files have gone
away.

--
Stirling Westrup
Programmer, Entrepreneur.