Release 1.1.2: "gst-inspect-1.0: symbol lookup error"

Adam Goodwin adam.goodwin.nz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 18:03:36 PDT 2013

You're right, that's exactly what the problem was - running ldconfig was
all I needed to do. Thanks a lot.

Do you think I should be uninstalling the GStreamer packages in /usr/lib/*
to stop this sort of thing from happening? Or is it safe to have both the
package and source versions installed alongside each other?

Thanks again