change "location" of filesrc element without breaking tcpserversink connection

Serhiy Stetskovych patriotyk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 15:10:44 PDT 2013

Thank you,
I have tried with state READY and thought it don't work, but problem wasn't
in connection. Looks like when file reaches end, gstreamer sends some end
information, or there is some gap between streams or something else.
Because connections still alive, but video didn't displays in browser, it
begin playing again after refresh(reconnect)