Decoding on Android

yusuf.husainy yusuf.husainy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 09:16:28 PDT 2013

Hi Tonu,

I am having problems with trying to get the hardware decoder to work in my
android pipeline. I have a Samsung Tab2 5113, which is capable of playing
back full HD videos.

I am using the amcviddec-omxgoogleh26decoder as the element for hardware
decoding. My pipeline looks something like this;

data->pipeline = gst_parse_launch("filesrc
location=/storage/sdcard0/Movies/c48000.mp4 ! qtdemux ! queue ! h264parse !
amcviddec-omxgoogleh264decoder ! eglglessink sync=0", &error);

The log that I get is:  android_log.txt
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4661368/android_log.txt>

I would appreciate your help.