1080i live input transcode issue

Chuck Crisler ccrisler at mutualink.net
Tue Jun 4 10:01:52 PDT 2013

Unless you need to re-size the image, it isn't necessary to transcode the
image. You can simply run the rtp depay buffers (I assume that the network
is generating rtp) to the ts mux directly. It does take some fiddling but
it can be done.

You should check the CPU loading to see if you are maxed out. A faster
computer might work better in that case.