1080i live input transcode issue

JasonP raju.babannavar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 00:30:36 PDT 2013

Hi Stirling,

Thank you for your reply. I am using gstreamer 1.0.4 version. As you
suggested I removed "videobox" and re-run the same experiment, but it didn't
change the results. I am wondering how does encoder component in the
pipeline will affect the decoder buffer?? Can you help to understand this?
Because if I run the same pipeline by just removing the encoder, the results
are perfectly fine. I dont see any issues in the tapped yuv and the filesink
output.

Thanks
JasonP

-----