i686-w64-mingw32-g++ failing in Cerbero

Josh Doe josh at joshdoe.com
Wed Jun 5 06:49:18 PDT 2013

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 9:04 AM, Wes Miller <wmiller at sdr.com> wrote:

> I am out of ideas. If this can't be made to work I will have to abandon
> gstreamer as my solution.

While I'm not sure what might be wrong, do you really need to be able to
build this on Windows XP? I've built with cerbero in Windows 7 and have had
no problems. Perhaps there are several issues building in XP, and you are
the first one to try it. There shouldn't be any problems building on
Windows 7 and then running it on XP, so long as you install the Windows
Device Driver Kit; see here for more details:
http://docs.gstreamer.com/display/GstSDK/Installing+on+Windows#InstallingonWindows-RemovethedependencywiththeVisualStudioruntime

-Josh