i686-w64-mingw32-g++ failing in Cerbero

Wes Miller wmiller at sdr.com
Mon Jun 10 04:41:19 PDT 2013

Another success.  THe whole sdk built for a 32 platform - at least I hope
it's 32 bitss.  I built on Win & - 32 bit platform.

And yes, Andoni was right.  I didn't completely follow the instructions.
When a section ended in the instructions I thought the instructions ended.
They don't.  Keep going.

I've given up on XP so if I ever really need to build on XP I get to start
all over and try it the much harder way, one package at a time and one too
at a time.

MOre news to come!

\/\/es