Input through udpsrc issue

JasonP raju.babannavar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 08:32:46 PDT 2013

Hi Marc,

Thank for you reply, I appreciate your help. I have attached two log file
with this post. One log is for file input and another log for same file
through network over udp. And the log prints I have put inside
gstvideodecoder.c (decoder base class) file. As you said mpegtsmux has issue
for sure, I tried removing mpegtsmux element from my pipeline and dumped
output as an elementary stream(.264 stream), then also I saw timestamp
miscalculation issue.
                In live_in_debug.log file you can see after 38 secs, the
timestamp is going backwards and because of that gstvideodecoder is using
some mechanism to correct that. Please go through both logs and help me
understand the cause for this problem. Also If you know any details about
basesrc timestamp calculation, please help me to understand difference b/w
timestamp calculation of filesrc input case and network(udpsrc) input case.
Many thanks.

  live_in_debug.log
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4660482/live_in_debug.log>
file_in_debug.log