Element-Level Documentation?

Stirling Westrup swestrup at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 11:15:12 PDT 2013

Lately I've been finding that I'm having to read a lot of element source
code in order to find the doxygen descriptions embedded in it, that tells
me what the element actually does and what its properties actually control
and how.

This information currently shows up neither as part of gst-inspect-1.0's
output, nor does it show up in either the Application guide or the Plugin
Writer's guide.

Is there any make parameter to have this element-level doxygen information
collected and published as a PDF so that I have a handy reference without
having to keep going back to the element sources?

--
Stirling Westrup
Programmer, Entrepreneur.