Webcam record on windows

otwoh a.guiavarch at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 06:55:45 PDT 2013

Hello.

I'm currently developping a C++ application on Windows / Linux / MacOSX.
I just integrate GStreamer-0.10.0, and it work great for local files and
youtube videos.

But now, I want to record a video from my webcam on Windows.
I tried many examples (set pipeline source as "v4l2src", use a "camerabin"
or "camerabin2" element), in vain.

I don't really know if this part of GStreamer has been ported on Windows.
If not, is anyone has a solution ?
Is there a simple way to plug another lib as a GStreamer source ?