Gstreamer with openCV plugins

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.com
Wed Jun 26 13:01:26 PDT 2013

Le mercredi 26 juin 2013 à 14:59 -0400, Chuck Crisler a écrit :
> (lt-gst-plugin-scanner:11001): GStreamer-WARNING **: Failed to load
> plugin
> '/root/gst/master/gst-plugins-bad/ext/opencv/.libs/libgstopencv.so':
> /root/gst/master/gst-plugins-bad/ext/opencv/.libs/libgstopencv.so:
> undefined
> symbol: _ZN2cv3Mat10deallocateEv

In fact this error mean that GStreamer tried to load the opencv plugin,
but failed due to missing symbol. Check you build, the linking is not
correct. Not sure what exactly is that symbol, what I know is that this
is a mangled C++ symbol, with a namespace that looks like cv::Mat or
something like that.

Nicolas