subclassing development

Chuck Crisler ccrisler at mutualink.net
Thu Jun 27 12:48:43 PDT 2013

I am working to incorporate the GStreamer RTSP server into my video
application and need to extend it. I am working with the 0.10.8 (latest, I
believe) version. I can see how the code calls important functions through
pointers so obviously all you need to do is to replace those pointers to
use subclassing to extend the functionality. My problem is that I don't
understand the syntax to actually do that. Is there an example or doc
somewhere or can someone send me a syntax example?

TIA!
Chuck