Query firewire device name in gstreamer

edhoari edhoari.s at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 10:42:36 PST 2013

Hi All,I'm building an app that needs to list all capture device in the
system. I already able to query device name for audio and v4l device. But
I'm still unable to get the name for connected firewire device (a
camcorder).Here is part of the properties I can getfound device :
"36105213144400385" device-name  :  "Default" name  :  "dv1394src1" guid :
"0" Kino is able to tell the device name (Panasonic NV 390) and capture from
it. That should tell everything works just fine. Now I need to enumerate the
device using gstreamer.Could anyone share their experience on this?Best
Regards