h.264 Video Streaming over TCP

Chuck Crisler ccrisler at mutualink.net
Mon Mar 4 07:07:45 PST 2013

Thank you. From my perspective, GStreamer is a rather large and
intimidating project. It takes some time to get familiar with all of the
various pieces and understand what they are doing. Sometimes a short
explanation like this helps me get started digging to really understand.
Again, Thank you.

Chuck