Gstreamer plugin

tajourim tajouri.maher at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 05:20:39 PST 2013

thank you for reply Josh,
I think that you don't understand my problem. I will explain again.
I created a plugin with sink pad and source pad. I want to execute this
command:
> gst-launch filesrc location=stream/movie.h264 ! plguin
But my element's sink pad wasn't linked to the data stream (srcpad of
filesrc).
NOTE: gst_pad_link() function links the source pad and the sink pad to the
same element
I want to link my element's sink pad to the srcpad of filesrc.

-Tajouri