Gthread error on channel change : GThread-ERROR **: file gthread-posix.c: line 171 (g_mutex_free_posix_impl):

deepthips deepthips at tataelxsi.co.in
Wed Mar 6 22:46:59 PST 2013

I tried channel change in my mediaplyer application and it got crashed at
random times with the following error.

GThread-ERROR **: file gthread-posix.c: line 171 (g_mutex_free_posix_impl):
error 'Device or resource busy' during 'pthread_mutex_destroy
((pthread_mutex_t *) mutex)'
aborting...

Any help? Searched and found this commonly but not sure of what could be
causing this.