Still stuck

Tim-Philipp Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Thu Mar 7 14:39:59 PST 2013

On Thu, 2013-03-07 at 14:44 -0700, Gary Thomas wrote:

> > please try
> >
> >   .. ! gdpdepay ! ffmpegcolorspace ! videoscale ! ximagesink
> >

> That no longer complains about the mismatched caps, but I only
> get a single video frame rendered.  The debug trace is at
>    http://www.mlbassoc.com/misc/log.gdp

Ok, it's probably because of the timestamps which gdp also transmits,
but which don't make sense in the other pipeline.

Try with ximagesink sync=false so it disregards the timestamps and just
renders frames as they come in (this will only work nicely if the other
end is effectively a live sender).

Cheers
 -Tim