GStreamer 0.10 no longer maintained

Sebastian Dröge sebastian.droege at collabora.co.uk
Mon Mar 11 04:02:10 PDT 2013

On Mo, 2013-03-11 at 11:52 +0100, Mailing List SVR wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to known if a last gstreamer sdk release based on actual
> 0.10 git will happen or not, there are some important fix in 0.10 git
> that are not included in any released gstreamer-sdk version,

The GStreamer SDK is a separate project, but a release from latest 0.10
git will (most probably) never happen because 0.10 git does not only
contain lots of bugfixes but also lots of things that break other code.

If there are any specific bugfixes you need in the GStreamer SDK you
could file a bug against it at http://bugs.freedesktop.org with a
reference to the bugfixes.