Cerbero and SYSROOT with arm-linux-androideabi-gcc

Jacques Bride jacques.bride at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 06:34:03 PDT 2013

fyi, I managed to start the android cross-compilation but I had to install
manually the package android-ndk-r8b-linux-x86.tar.bz2 inside the cerbero
directory. I modified my PATH in bashrc

I saw this python file : ./cerbero/bootstrap/android.py  that seems to
force installation of the r8b ndk at bootstrap. However it did not happen
automatically for me, maybe because I had already  the r8d package
installed?

anyway, I can now compile the sdk for Android; sorry for bothering the
mailing list with my specific issue

JMB