How to discard frames

Wes Miller wmiller at sdr.com
Tue Mar 19 05:29:33 PDT 2013

A thought:

> Could I just set the data to all nulls and have a "silence" packet in tghe
> main flow?

That sounds a lot like the black/white example in the docs for
appsrc/appsink.  Reading that code makes it sound a mite nontrivial but it
is already there.  Will think about that.

Also, reading that doc brings to mind the idea of a custom element that just
does a sort.  I am hoping to discard IP packets from all but a particular
source.  Anyone suggest a particular element best suited to start from?

Thanks,

Wes