Changing element properties in a live streaming

Kamel BOUHARA k.bouhara at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 08:07:56 PDT 2013

Hi,

New to GStreamer, I was looking for the best way to build a server that can
take "on the fly" parameters of pipeline element's.
I'm working with Freescale gstreamer plugins to build the following pipeline

  *v4lsrc->vpuencoder->rtph264pay->udpsrc*
*
*
I wanted to allow users changing parameters of those elements from a GUI
client (based on QtGstreamer).
I played with gst-rtsp-server but I'm still confused on how I can use it
well for this purpose.

I wonder if you can light me on the good way to do this.

Thanks for you suggestions.

k.bouhara