GStreamer on Raspberry Pi

Richard tuxbox.guru at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 01:40:14 PDT 2013

Hi Sebastian,

Yes, following your instuction to the letter. ./configure works, but
make fails on gst-base as it it trying to generate documentation.

As to ORC, I get a ton of unresolved functions that all have orc_ in
the name... looks like the librarys are not in the place thats
expected, but thats not a problem on ARM, I removed ORC

Richard