Using liveadder

Oly olymk2 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 13:09:26 PDT 2013

I would be interested in an answer to this i asked a similar question a
while back and have still not figured it out, i tend to agree it feels like
liveaddr is just broke adder seems to work but everthing goes strange when
i switch possibly something i am doing but there is a lack of information
for liveaddr.