Using liveadder

Oly olymk2 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 14:44:57 PDT 2013

Well what i was trying to achieve was in essence to load in several samples
and mix them in real time with low latency, best example i can give is to
hit a key on the keyboard and the sound plays instantly press it again and
it starts same sound from start, hit a different key and its mixed into the
other sample.

>From the time i spent looking into this it seemed mixer and live adder are
the way to go but i could be wrong there are a lot of plugins, they are
short samples think wav or aiff samples and could be left in memory because
the samples will not change once the program is running.