How to get GStreamer for Windows and for Android work together with h264 over RTP?

iljan ilja.nev at gmail.com
Fri May 10 01:20:57 PDT 2013

How do you think, do I have a chance to get the combination
(Windows->Android) working by compiling latest sources for windows?
Maybe you could point me to instructions how to setup Windows environment
to build GStreamer 1.x from sources? I'm a newbie in C and complete noob in
*nix, so I don't believe I could make it on linux.

Thanks in advance
Ilja.