uridecodebin accepting self signed certificate

sagark skhurana333 at gmail.com
Sat May 11 15:56:32 PDT 2013

I want uridecodebin to accept self signed certificate served by https server.
It uses neohttpsrc by default. Although in neohttpsrc  there is boolean
property to let it accept self signed certificate but it is not exposed via
uridecodebin . Although I added the certificate in
/etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt but still getting error

ERROR: from element
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstURIDecodeBin:decoder/GstNeonhttpSrc:source: Could
not read from resource.
Additional debug info:
gstneonhttpsrc.c(908): ssl_verify_callback ():
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstURIDecodeBin:decoder/GstNeonhttpSrc:source:
Server certificate signer not trusted
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...

Any pointer in terms of how can I get it to work?