H264 Elementary playback

Deepak Jain jain1982 at gmail.com
Tue May 14 04:11:21 PDT 2013

I already have libgstvideoparsersbad.so plugin  installed inside
/usr/local/lib/gstreamer-1.0.

Dont know why it is not taking element h264parse

In fact, its giving error to all the five elements that come under
libgstvideoparsersbad.so namely h263parse, h264parse,diracparse,
mpegvideoparse,mpeg4videoparse

Any reason why it is not picking these?