How to install a plugin to the installed SDK?

Haiming Wang whm_buaa at hotmail.com
Tue May 21 07:06:46 PDT 2013

Hi Josh,

  Thank you very much for your timely help.
   Actually, before I see your email, I also tried exactly the same as you suggest.   But looks like libgstx264.dll depneds on other dlls. So I got an error as below:

D:\gstreamer-sdk\ossbuild\Build\Windows\Win32\Release\bin>gst-inspect-0.10 x264

(gst-inspect-0.10:2192): GStreamer-WARNING **: Failed to load plugin 'D:\gstream
er-sdk\0.10\x86\lib\gstreamer-0.10\libgstx264.dll': `D:\gstreamer-sdk\0.10\x86\l
ib\gstreamer-0.10\libgstx264.dll': The specified module could not be found.
No such element or plugin 'x264'

I'm not sure if this is the right way to do it.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Haiming Wang