h264parse

mrjojan prostoars at mail.ru
Sat May 25 00:46:40 PDT 2013

Tim-Philipp Müller-2 wrote
> On Fri, 2013-05-24 at 13:49 -0400, Chuck Crisler wrote:
>
>> That is not what it is intended to do. So, you can't.
>
> IMHO, if you do
>
>   filesrc location=foo.h264 ! h264parse ! ...
>
> it should put some timestamps on it, and if it has to make up a
> framerate (unless one is forced in filter caps somewhere).
>
> Cheers
>  -Tim
>>

>> On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 10:29 AM, mrjojan <

> prostoars@

> > wrote:
>>         How to make h264parse generate timestamps ?
>>

>>         --

When I`m using the rtsp server for streaming on this pipeline android plays
well`

filesrc location=test.mp4 ! qtdemux ! rtph264pay

But when i use this pipeline , android does not give any errors and does not
play`

filesrc lcoation = test.h264 ! h264parse ! rtph264pay

IMHO qtdemux gives some information about timestamping but the h264parse
could not do .

Its possible to add that information on h264parse?