Multi rtp streams - thread issue

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Mon Nov 4 06:16:31 PST 2013

On Mo, 2013-11-04 at 14:37 +0100, Elio Francesconi wrote:
> Hi Sebastian,
> thanks for this info, I’ll take a look for sure.
> I want to recompile GStreamer with my changes but I’m facing an issue with cerbero.
> I recompiled everything using these commands:
>
> git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/sdk/cerbero
> cd cerbero
> cerbero bootstrap
> cerbero -c config/cross-ios-universal.cbc package gstreamer-1.0 -k
>
> I’m using option -k to see source files
> then when the compilation phase is terminated, if I change a file content(for example gstvp8pay.c), and I run again:
> cerbero -c config/cross-ios-universal.cbc package gstreamer-1.0 -k
> The library is not compiled again and I receive as result: already build.
>
> What is wrong in this procedure?
> Also I found in my directory several copies of the same file, one for platform, should I change all files or is there an easiest way to do that?

The easiest solution would be to have a GIT repository with those
changes somewhere local, and then reference that in
recipes/gst-plugins-bad*.recipe. You could there then specify the
commit/tag/branch from which it should build and the URL to the
repository, which could also be a file:// URL to a local repository. See
recipes/pitivi.recipe for an example. The "remotes" and "commit" field
is of interest for you. You could there e.g. add:
remotes = { local: 'file:///somewhere'}
commit = 'local/master'

Then you could do
cerbero -c config/cross-ios-universal.cbc buildone gst-plugins-bad-1.0 gst-plugins-bad-1.0-static
cerbero -c config/cross-ios-universal.cbc package gstreamer-1.0 -k

--
Sebastian Dröge <sebastian at centricular.com>
Centricular Ltd - http://www.centricular.com