Multi rtp streams - thread issue

Elio Francesconi elio.francesconi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 13:47:03 PST 2013

Hi Sebastian,
maybe I didn’t understood correctly but to compile using a local repository I did these changes without success… sort but I’m not so familiar with git and cerebra also.

First thing my effort is to modify the gstvp8pay.c file which is contained in  git://anongit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-good
so I cloned the project in /Users/elio/Projects/GStreamer directory, then I changed the receipe in this way:

#        self.remotes['origin'] = ('%s/%s' % ('git://anongit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer', 'gst-plugins-good'))
        self.remotes['local'] = ('file:///Users/elio/Projects/GStreamer/gst-plugins-good')
#    commit = ‘origin/master'
    commit = 'local/master’

The output I receive is:
Building the following recipes: gst-plugins-good-1.0-static
[(1/1) gst-plugins-good-1.0-static -> fetch ]
Running command 'git remote add -f origin git://anongit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer-sdk/gst-plugins-good-1.0.git'
fatal: remote origin already exists.
Running command 'git remote add -f local file:///Users/elio/Projects/GStreamer/gst-plugins-good'
fatal: remote local already exists.
Running command 'git remote add -f upstream file:///Users/elio/Projects/GStreamer/gst-plugins-good'
……
Fetching upstream
Fetching local
fatal: '/elio/Projects/GStreamer/gst-plugins-good' does not appear to be a git repository

and the repository exists.
error: Could not fetch local
Running command 'git reset --hard local/master'
fatal: ambiguous argument 'local/master': unknown revision or path not in the working tree.
Use '--' to separate paths from revisions, like this:
***** Error running 'buildone' command:
Recipe 'gst-plugins-good-1.0-static' failed at the build step ‘fetch'

Can you help me?
Thanks
Elio