problem with qglib in qtgstreamer

Freddy Martinez Garcia freddy311082 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 09:48:07 PST 2013

Hi peopple

I have the following code:

#include <QApplication>
#include <QGst/Init>

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
    QApplication a(argc, argv);

    return a.exec();
}

and this code give me the following error, and I'm not doing nothing....

Error: /home/freddy/.local/include/Qt5GStreamer/QGlib/refpointer.h:273:
error: 'check' is not a member of
'QGlib::Private::RefPointerEqualityCheck<QGst::Element, std::nullptr_t>'
     return Private::RefPointerEqualityCheck<T, X>::check(*this, other);
/home/freddy/.local/include/Qt5GStreamer/QGlib/refpointer.h

i'm using Qt5 and I've download the QtGStreamer from github and compile it,
and right now I can not use it... what is that error ??

help me please

best regards

freddy
--
-------
"El tamaño de tus logros depende del tamaño de tus metas."
    * freddy311082 at gmail.com
    * freddymg311082 at hotmail.com