RELEASE: GStreamer 1.2.0 binaries for iOS

nicksonsix nicksonsix at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 04:07:59 PST 2013

Thank you for your quick reply. Can't wait full working version. ;-)

BTW. Was it possible using GStreamer 0.10? When I used that version I only
got one frame from camera and it stays on the the display until I abort app
(like freezed video).

Moreover, it is weird that when I have installed GStreamer SDK 2013.6
(Congo) for iOS (Installer Package), I can't install GStreamer 1.2.0 for
iOS. (I have to remove folder
~/Library/Developer/GStreamer/iPhone.sdk/GStreamer.framework/Versions/0.10/
and after that the installer for GStreamer 1.2.0 can create folder 1.0 and
install all necessary files).