Multi rtp streams - thread issue

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Tue Nov 5 05:45:36 PST 2013

On Mo, 2013-11-04 at 22:47 +0100, Elio Francesconi wrote:
> Hi Sebastian,
> maybe I didn’t understood correctly but to compile using a local repository I did these changes without success… sort but I’m not so familiar with git and cerebra also.
>
> First thing my effort is to modify the gstvp8pay.c file which is contained in  git://anongit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-good
> so I cloned the project in /Users/elio/Projects/GStreamer directory, then I changed the receipe in this way:
>
> #        self.remotes['origin'] = ('%s/%s' % ('git://anongit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer', 'gst-plugins-good'))
>         self.remotes['local'] = ('file:///Users/elio/Projects/GStreamer/gst-plugins-good')
> #    commit = ‘origin/master'
>     commit = 'local/master’
>

> The output I receive is:
> Building the following recipes: gst-plugins-good-1.0-static
> [(1/1) gst-plugins-good-1.0-static -> fetch ]
> Running command 'git remote add -f origin git://anongit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer-sdk/gst-plugins-good-1.0.git'
> fatal: remote origin already exists.
> Running command 'git remote add -f local file:///Users/elio/Projects/GStreamer/gst-plugins-good'
> fatal: remote local already exists.
> Running command 'git remote add -f upstream file:///Users/elio/Projects/GStreamer/gst-plugins-good'
> ……
> Fetching upstream
> Fetching local
> fatal: '/elio/Projects/GStreamer/gst-plugins-good' does not appear to be a git repository

It looks like you originally added the repository with a different path
(without the Users directory in front) and the same name... and git
refuses to update that. Simple fix:
rm -rf sources/*/gst-plugins-good-1.0*

And then re-run cerbero buildone gst-plugins-good-1.0

--
Sebastian Dröge <sebastian at centricular.com>
Centricular Ltd - http://www.centricular.com