Creating rtsp server from pipeline not using gst-rtsp-server library

yoyosuper8 yoyosuper8 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 6 18:42:22 PST 2013

Hi,

So I'm trying to figure out how to create an rtsp server using gst-launch().
Yes! I know! Why do that when there is already a gst-rtsp-server library
that can do all of that hardwork for me. Well, for my current project, I
need to be able to create an rtsp server using gst-launch() and not the
library available.
>From what I understand, udpsink sends udp packets to the ip address
provided, therefore it does not accept multiple clients. If I'm wrong,
please correct me.

Basicall, I need to be able to setup an rtsp server using gst-launch().
How can I do that? Any help is truly appreciated.

Thank you
Andy