Taking a chosen program (a + v) from multiprogram MPEG TS freezes

Yashil yashil1 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 14 05:27:39 PST 2013

Duncan Palmer wrote
> You need to do as Andrey suggested and retrieve the contents of the PMT,
> which will give you the audio and video PIDs corresponding to program #1
> and program #2. I can see from your pipelines that you've use the same
> audio and video PIDs in each decode pipeline (audio_0025 and video_0022) -
> these should be different for program #1 and program #2.

Thanks Duncan. I am new to gstreamer. I googled for finding an example and
learn how can of retrieve the contents of PMT. I was unable to find any.
Could you please let me know where can I find an example in this regard?
Will be there a need for programming and setting a callback function? or it
can be done using a pipeline launch by gst-launch-1.0? e.g. How I can play
program #1's audio and video in Andrey's mpts_out.ts file?