Taking a chosen program (a + v) from multiprogram MPEG TS freezes

Duncan Palmer dpalmer at digisoft.tv
Thu Nov 14 00:44:33 PST 2013

You need to do as Andrey suggested and retrieve the contents of the PMT,
which will give you the audio and video PIDs corresponding to program #1
and program #2. I can see from your pipelines that you've use the same
audio and video PIDs in each decode pipeline (audio_0025 and video_0022) -
these should be different for program #1 and program #2.