RELEASE: GStreamer VA-API Plugins 0.5.7

Chuck Crisler ccrisler at mutualink.net
Tue Nov 26 09:52:03 PST 2013

There are some of us stuck on very old OS versions who don't have the
resources to try to rebuild GStreamer for an older version of GLib. That
said, supporting such an old version is an enormous amount of extra work
which likely increases the probability of bugs. It is a compromise that you
need to decide. That is why GStreamer no longer supports 0.10.