Development of webrtc src and sink

Hugo MACHEFER hugo.machefer at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 16:55:51 PST 2013

Hi, thanks a lot for your cooperative feedback, José. I'm not an expert of
WebRTC yet,
but suggest the following PPT to understand the situation in terms of "flow
chart" and
"big picture" software design. Not perfect at all, subject to ever changes
any one may
bring to make it relevant. Miguel P or others, you are welcome.
Hope this helps. At least, such a sandlab document might stand for a basis
for further
architecture discussions. Unless someone has better to propose ;-)

Hugo_Machefer_HTML5_WebRTC_Tutorial_1.33.pptx
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4663729/Hugo_Machefer_HTML5_WebRTC_Tutorial_1.33.pptx>

  -- hmachefe

PS: I feel grateful to Ericson experimentations, especially, where I grabbed
many tips

<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4663729/Hugo_Machefer_HTML5_WebRTC_Tutorial_1.33---page1.png>