autoplug element in decodebin when there is no availabe decoder

Wonchul Lee wonchul86.lee at lge.com
Wed Nov 27 22:06:15 PST 2013

Hi all,

I am using vdecsink element instead of video decoder and sink element at
the end of pipeline by using playbin.
It takes a role both of video decoder and sink element as a single sink
element.
The reason why H/W decoder that is tightly coupled with others.
Thus in my decodebin, there is no decoder available but it can
constructed well till the multiqueue.

My question is, how can I autoplug h264 parser element after multiqueue
located in decodebin.
If there is no decoder available, decodebin finish autoplugging after
adding multiqueue element in it.
Is there a good way to continue autoplugging it?

Thanks
Wonchul Lee