Plugin writing template in Visual Studio 2010

Alexey Imaev AImaev at afilon.com
Thu Oct 3 11:34:13 PDT 2013

Hello,

I downloaded GStreamer package for Windows from http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/download/. Using this package I was able to set up the environment for developing GStreamer applications in Visual Studio 2010 when using the existing plugins.

However, I need to write a new GStreamer plugin. The Plugin Writer's Guide describes how to construct the boilerplate in Unix/Linux. How can I set up SDK for writing new plugins in Visual Studio 2010. Any help or tips will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Alex