start/stop recording from live preview+stream

®åg∑ †π rashmi at tatapowersed.com
Thu Oct 3 23:47:18 PDT 2013

I still have not got much clue on how to proceed .The pipelines run initially
for a few times on dm368 before crashing.Am attaching the entire log.I have
run the application with top and it shows the cpu usage to be around 45-50%
and memory usage as 185 %.May be i could do with some tips on improving the
gstreamer performance on board.Please some one go through the crash logs to
help me detect the problem. memBacktraceLogForCApture
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4662369/memBacktraceLogForCApture>